1-3 business days
Estimated shipping times
- Canada : 1 - 4 weeks
- North America : 2 - 10 business days
- Europe : 2 - 8 weeks
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 2 - 8 weeks
Laundry Door Decal Vinyl Decal for Farmhouse Laundry Room Door Laundry in Border Frame Sticker for for Door or Wall
Cut from the highest quality indoor matte finish vinyl, it will give you the look of being hand-painted on, but without the time, mess, or commitment! This design would be perfect of the glass of a farmhouse laundry room door!
Please make color and size selections from drop down menus.
Due to the custom nature of my work, I am not able to offer refunds or exchanges. Orders cannot be changed or cancelled once placed.
Please see shop policies before ordering. Vinyl is NOT compatible with all wall/paint types!
To visit my entire shop, click here:
1-3 business days
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Bridgett LaFevers, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternately, you may write to me at:
388 Fall Circle Rd Monticello, KY 42633
Due to the customized and made to order nature of our products, we are not able to accept returns or exchanges. (Initials, names, sizes, & colors selected are all customizations that make your order especially for you!) We hold no stock. All orders are custom cut after they are placed. Decals have a "shelf life", so to speak, and can become very difficult/impossible to peel apart as they age, so we cannot hold stock indefinitely as they become unable to use over time and must be discarded.
We cannot accept cancellation requests once production of an order has started. If we haven't started making the item yet, we are glad to cancel/refund, should you request.
Vinyl decals will adhere to most smooth/flat surfaces. Vinyl is not advised for use on the following:
-Cloth or Fabric
-Textured surfaces such as pallet wood, orange peel drywall, etc.
-Cement Block, paneling, or brick
-Paints that are low VOC. These paints contain an ingredient that repels dirt, dust, & fingerprints and can also repel the adhesive used on vinyl decals.
-If you intend to apply your decal to wood, it must be finished first with either stain and a clear coat of poly or paint. Please allow for ample drying time (2-4 weeks )before applying the decal. This is very important!
We cannot guarantee vinyl will adhere to all substrates. We offer free test decals before ordering, if interested.
You will need to measure your intended space before ordering. You can do this easily with a tape measure or yardstick. The dimensions of our decals are listed in height and width. Height is calculated from top to bottom, and width from left to right. The decal needs to be a bit SMALLER, in both height and width, than the surface you intend to apply it to.
We have a three minute video that explains and demonstrates this visually and it's very helpful to buyers! Please view this short video if you have any questions at all about sizing. (copy and paste the link below)
*Please note-We cannot be responsible when incorrect sizing is selected by buyer*
Sometimes. This will always depend on current order volume as well as our personal schedules. (We are parents to two active and involved children!) Please convo us to inquire about custom design. Please be aware that, when available, custom design will cost more than regular stock designs due to the additional time involved in file creating/messaging/etc.
Yes, indoor vinyl is removable. We use the highest quality indoor vinyl on the market, and it removes easily by simply peeling it back off very SLOWLY. The heat of a hair dryer on low just beforehand will soften the vinyl for easier removal.
No, die-cut vinyl decals are not reusable. They cannot be reused, or moved/re-positioned. They are a one time use only.
We do not offer any type of overnight/expedited delivery(via the USPS) for orders at this time.
We do offer a One Day production/Priority Mail upgrade. Upgrading to this option at checkout will move the production/creation of your order to ONE day instead of our usual window and upgrade you from first class standard to Priority Mail shipping. Delivery for Priority *usually* takes 2-4 business days, though this is NOT a guarantee. (All dates are estimates and not guarantees.)
You can now view the estimated to deliver date range for every listing! If on a desktop, it's to the right of the listing photo, if on mobile app, scroll down under the photo to the section titled: Shipping & Returns.
The estimated delivery range is calculated by adding current production time + mail transit time. Delivery dates are estimates only and in no way guaranteed by the USPS or Custom Vinyl by Bridgett, Inc.
All orders are mailed via the USPS. When you order ships you will receive an email with your tracking number and you can check the status of your order at any time with this number.
Please Note-We are not able to issue refunds or replacements for packages that are scanned as "Delivered" via your tracking number.
Yes, we do offer sample decals to test with prior to making a purchase. We also offer color samples. These are free of charge, and all you need to do is send us a convo to request. Please include your name, mailing address, and the colors you are interested in seeing.
We offer these test decals and color samples free of charge to our buyers because we want you to be thrilled with your decal purchase. Since we offer these at no charge/risk to buyers, we cannot be responsible for decals not adhering, or colors not matching your decor after placing an order. If you want to be certain on adhesion and colors, we highly suggest requesting samples before placing an order.
We only send proofs upon request. Proofing is very time consuming and in order to keep our super fast turnaround time and prices low, we don't offer proofs as a standard practice. We will send one only if you request one. Be aware that if you prefer a proof, production of your order will not be able to start until proofs are approved, so it will delay shipping by 1-2 additional days than what's stated on your invoice. Please be sure that you are signed up to receive convos and notifications through the convo system here on etsy to keep this seamless and so as not to halt production/processing of orders.
We only sell decals. Decals are the adhesive lettering shown in our listing photos. We do not sell any type of boards, stands, flowers, pumpkins, etc in our shop. These items are props for styled photo taking and not included in purchase price.