1-3 business days
Estimated shipping times
- Canada : 1 - 4 weeks
- North America : 2 - 10 business days
- Europe : 2 - 8 weeks
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 2 - 8 weeks
Be Our Guest Wall Decal Guest Bedroom Decal Home Decor Wedding Decal Vinyl Decal Bedroom Decal Guest Room Decor Wall Quote Be Our Guest
This gorgeous decal is the perfect way to welcome your guests and make them feel right at home! Cut from the highest quality indoor matte finish vinyl, it will give you the look of three coats of paint without the time, mess, or commitment!
Please make color/size selections from drop down menus.
Due to the custom nature of my work, I am not able to offer refunds or exchanges. Orders cannot be changed or cancelled once placed.
Please see shop policies before ordering. Vinyl is NOT compatible with all wall/paint types!
*********Decal not necessarily scale to size in photo. Yours will be whatever size you select from the menu of choices. It's always best to measure first.**************************
To visit my entire shop, click here:
1-3 business days
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Bridgett LaFevers, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: email@example.com
Alternately, you may write to me at:
388 Fall Circle Rd Monticello, KY 42633
Due to the customized and made to order nature of our products, we are not able to accept returns or exchanges. (Initials, names, sizes, colors, and fonts selected are all customizations that make your order especially for you!) We hold no stock. All orders are custom cut after order is placed. We cannot accept cancellation requests once production of an order has started.
Vinyl decals will adhere to *most* flat, smooth surfaces, such as walls, windows, metal, glass, mirrors, etc. However, vinyl decals are NOT compatible with the following:
-Medium to heavily textured walls (rough, grainy or bumpy are a no-go, unfortunately)
-Brick, paneling, cement block, etc
-Many of the newer no and low VOC paints that are becoming popular
We cannot guarantee that decals will adhere to all surfaces, so we're not able to offer refunds for decals not adhering to your wall/surface. If you've never applied die-cut decals before, we would strongly suggest requesting a free sample decal to test with prior to making a purchase.
Our decals are die-cut, meaning the designs/letters are cut out of solid color rolls of vinyl. They contain NO background or clear outline around them. They are applied with a sheet of transfer tape that is later removed. Die-cut decals are very different than printed decals where inks are used on a clear background.
We have a short online video that explains a bit more about different types of decals, and demonstrates the application of them. You can follow this link to view:
We use Oracal brand vinyl for our decals. We also use the Oratape transfer tape that is specifically designed to work with Oracal brand vinyl. These are the highest quality materials in the industry.
All personalization info is to be left in the "Notes to Custom Vinyl by Bridgett" box that comes up at checkout. This is where you list desired initials, names and monograms.
Please be sure to leave your monogram in the EXACT order you want it to read from left to right. If you want yours to read HGF, then you need to type in HGF at checkout!
Traditional monogram order is first, last middle. The last name initial is represented in the center. For example, Mary Jane Doe's monogram would read: MDJ
However, not everyone adheres to this typical order/arrangement, so it is imperative that you list yours in the EXACT order you want it to read from left to right.
Many of our listings have size options. You will be prompted from a drop down menu to select the size you desire. Other listings (ones without size options) are a standard size, and you will find these dimensions listed in each item's description. If you are shopping from a mobile phone, you will likely need to scroll down under the listing photo and click "item details" to expand the full listings on the mobile app.
We have two different color charts (one for indoor vinyl and another for outdoor vinyl) You can find the color chart for each listing in the row of additional photos. These are located either under or beside each main listing photo, again, depending on what type of device you are viewing from.
Yes, indoor vinyl is removable. We use the highest quality indoor vinyl on the market, and it removes easily by simply peeling it back off very SLOWLY. The heat of a hair dryer on low just beforehand will soften the vinyl for easier removal.
No, die-cut vinyl decals are not reusable. They cannot be reused, or moved/re-positioned. They are a one time use only.
No, we do not offer any type of overnight delivery for orders at this time.
We DO offer a RUSH production fee. Upgrading to the RUSH production option at checkout will rush the processing/creation of your order. This means it moves to the front of our list of open orders, and will be mailed out Priority Mail (via the USPS) the very next business day. This fee is NOT for expedited shipping. It will NOT make the post office move any faster in the delivery of your order, it simply ensures we move faster in the creation of your order and getting it to the post office.
All orders are are mailed via the USPS. You will receive an email notification once your package has shipped, and it will contain your tracking number. You can check the status of your order at any time with this number.
Unfortunately, tracking is not always accurate and there can be delays in scanning/tracking. We've seen domestic orders take 2-3 full weeks to deliver, though this is rare, thankfully. For this reason, we will not send replacements or consider a package "lost" until ten full business days have passed since shipping. Business days are Mon-Fri, and do not include weekends or holidays.
Please Note-We are not able to issue refunds or replacements for packages that are scanned as "Delivered" via your tracking number.
Yes, we do offer sample decals to test with prior to making a purchase. We also offer color samples. These are free of charge, and all you need to do is send us a convo to request. Please include your name, mailing address, and the colors you are interested in seeing.
We offer these test decals and color samples free of charge to our buyers because we want you to be thrilled with your decal purchase. Since we offer these at no charge/risk to buyers, we cannot be responsible for decals not adhering, or colors not matching your decor after placing an order. If you want to be certain on adhesion and colors, we highly suggest requesting samples before placing an order.
We only send proofs upon request. Proofing is very time consuming and in order to keep our super fast turnaround time and get you your order asap, we don't offer proofs as a standard practice. However, we will send one if you request one. Be aware that if you prefer a proof, production of your order will not be able to start until proofs are approved. Please be sure that you are signed up to receive convos and notifications through the convo system here on etsy to keep this seamless and so as not to halt production/processing of orders. **Please Note**We are not able to proof for small orders of $20 or less. Thank you for your understanding.
Mar 8, 2018
Oct 31, 2017
Waiting for the painters to finish and I'll get to work putting this above the bed. Its beautiful!
Apr 18, 2017
This looks perfect! The size and print are exactly as I hoped. I cannot wait to put it up on the wall of our new guest room!
Dec 13, 2016
LOVE THIS!!!! Looks fantastic in our guest room!!!